Serial Number 1911 SBR
We don't often present complete rifles for sale to the public, and when we have it's only been for charity. However, for 2020 we thought we might offer a one-off rifle every quarter or so, starting with this sweet little SBR. The plan is to create something unique, either due to a T&E or prototype component, a desirable serial number, or an interesting combination of rare parts. For this short barrel, we started with a Gen 4 forged lower, serial 1911, mated to a Gen 3 forged upper. A second generation Umbrella BCG rides in the upper, and a short, V7 300 BLK barrel is surrounded by a Daniel Defense MFR XL rail. It ships with a Gemtech inert 300BLK suppressor that's included strictly for display purposes only; Gemtech strongly advises against shooting these mock cans! Please note; the V7 barrel is extremely short at 6.5". We chose this length so that a suppressor would fit inside the DD handguard with minimal protrusion. No muzzle device was installed leaving the buyer free to select his own attachment type, or stay with bare threads. However, before shooting with a suppressor, especially subsonic ammunition, you must consult with a qualified gunsmith or armorer to ensure concentricity between barrel bore and suppressor. Umbrella will not be responsible for any potential baffle strikes as we are neither the manufacturer of the barrel, nor the supplier of the suppressor. We intended to offer this short barrel in Q1 but the current madness delayed that a bit. The result is that we have two SBRs available in Q2; the more the merrier we say.
- Umbrella Forged Lower Receiver, 4th Gen
- Umbrella Forged Upper Receiver, 3rd Gen
- Umbrella Premium Bolt Carrier Group, 2nd Gen
- Umbrella Grip 23, 3M Grip Tape Texture
- Umbrella Lower Parts Kit
- Umbrella Raptor AXTS Charging Handle
- ALG Quality Mil-Spec Trigger
- B5 Systems Bravo Buttstock
- Battle Arms Development BAD-ASS 90 Degree Ambi Selector
- Daniel Defense MFR XL Handguard, 10" Keymod, Aluminum Alloy
- Forward Controls Design Low Drag Forward Assist, 4340
- Gemtech Inert GMT-300BLK Suppressor
- Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard, Aluminum
- Magpul MBUS Pro Sight, Front
- Magpul MBUS Pro Sight, Rear
- Magpul PMAG AR 300 B Magazine, 30rnd Gen M3 X5
- Norgon Ambidextrous Magazine Catch
- Primary Weapons System Ratchet Lock Castle Nut & End Plate
- Radian Billet Magazine Release Button, 7075-T6
- V Seven 6.5" 300 Blackout Barrel, 1/7 Twist Poly Rifling, 416R Stainless, Pinned 17-4PH Gas Block, 5/8-24 Threads
- V Seven Ultra Light Ejection Port Cover, Classic
- Vltor A5 Receiver Extension, 7 Position
- Vltor A5H2 Buffer & Spring
- Plano Hard Case
SWAG: This SBR comes with a number of extras including an Umbrella T-Shirt, three Umbrella Corporation patches, Umbrella stickers, a pair of Black ShopStix, a bottle of our popular Unicorn Lube, and a small jar of AeroShell 33MS/64 assembly grease.
Note: Due to the custom nature of the build, no return on this SBR is accepted, however, all individual component warranties convey. It is your responsibilty to know the laws of your state as well as acquire the services of a qualified dealer in your area to handle the transfer. All NFA rules apply. Our standard Law Enforcement and Military discounts can be applied to this SBR.
Umbrella Corporation only ships firearms and firearm receivers to FFL/NFA dealers. Customers may purchase from the website and have their dealer of choice email a copy of their licenses directly to FFL@ucwrg.com with the customer's name in the subject line (as a matter of policy we DO NOT accept faxed FFLs). When you create your account or check-out, please enter your contact information/shipping address and not your dealer's. There are specific fields now for FFL transfer information and we will only ship your lower or firearm to the address of your chosen FFL. Any associated transfer fees assessed by the local dealer or ATF are the responsibility of the buyer and not UCWRG. Know the laws of your state or locale: Umbrella will not ship lower receivers/firearms to CT, DC, NY, or to restricted cities in CA, IL, MA, or MD. Please contact us directly if you have questions or require clarification.