Limited Edition Mega Receiver
This limited edition forged lower receiver offers a pocketed logo more conducive to color fill application for those customers so inclined. Only 200 receivers are available from this run. Manufactured for us by our friends at Mega Arms to help meet demand while our standard production cell was in development, these lowers reflect the superior quality indicative of all Mega's products and represent our own commitment to excellence. As a result, they carry the same unconditional guarantee against material defect and manufacturing failure as all of our weapon components. In addition, we've added a simple chamfer to the grip interface for easy installation of even the most stubborn designs. And of course, Mega's excellent magwell bevel is there for faster reloads. Assembly by a qualified Armorer is required.
Check the SBR box if you want your lower registered as a Short Barrel Rifle. All NFA Rules apply - lowers must transfer through your NFA/SOT dealer.
- Precision machined from Aerospace 7075 Aluminum Alloy forging, T6 Temper
- Certified MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
- TDP/Mil standard take down and fire control pin dimensions
- Chamfered interface for ease of grip installation (patent pending)
- Precision broached magazine well
- Dimensional accuracy inspection
- Sharp edges meticulously de-burred by hand
- Inert media blast for uniform finish
- Pictograph selector markings
- No caliber specification for build versatility
- AR-15 classic model designation
- Text and logo CNC machine engraved
- Pocketed logo for color-fill application
- Deep magwell bevel
- All components, material, and packaging made in the USA
- Second Generation
NOTE: Umbrella Corporation only ships firearms and firearm receivers to FFL dealers. Customers may purchase from the website and have their dealer of choice email a copy of their license directly to FFL@ucwrg.com with the customer's name in the subject line (as a matter of policy we DO NOT accept faxed FFLs). When you create your account or check-out, please enter your contact information/shipping address and not your dealer's. We will only ship your lower to the address of your chosen FFL. Any associated transfer fees assessed by the local dealer are the responsibility of the buyer and not UCWRG. Please contact us directly if you have questions or require clarification.