Gen 3 Forged Lower Receiver
Any attempt to circumvent or cheat our pricing structure will result in all orders being cancelled! Please see our Newsletter link for details and further explanation.
While our forged lower receivers exhibit a very high level of fit and finish, it's simply not just the quality of the machining that separates Umbrella lowers from the rest. We are meticulous with our inspection protocol to insure every receiver shipped represents premium manufacturing synonymous with the brand. We've added a simple chamfer to the grip interface for easy installation of even the most stubborn designs. And unlike many forged lowers, our magwell bevel is extreme for faster reloads. The deep laser engraved umbrella consumes thirty minutes of machine time alone but it's the only way to get such a crisp and well defined logo. The excellence is in the details. Umbrella Corporation AR-15 forged lower receivers are made to the finest standards and carry an unconditional guarantee against material defect and manufacturing failure. Assembly by a qualified Armorer is required.
- Precision machined from Aerospace 7075 Aluminum Alloy forging, T6 Temper
- Certified MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
- TDP/Mil standard take down and fire control pin dimensions
- Chamfered interface for ease of aftermarket grip installation (patent pending)
- Kaiser chemical composition certifications for the 7075 Aluminum
- Anchor-Harvey certifications for raw forgings verifying physical properties and aged condition
- Anderson Laboratories independent analysis verifying both Kaiser and Anchor-Harvey's specifications
- Post machining operational reports
- Anodizing QC certificates of compliance
- Precision broached magazine well
- Dimensional accuracy inspection
- Sharp edges meticulously de-burred by hand
- Inert media blast for uniform finish
- Archaic selector stops machined away
- Pictograph selector markings
- No caliber specification for build versatility
- AR-15 classic model designation
- Text and logo high power laser engraved prior to anodize
- Deep magwell bevel to the limit of a standard forging
- All components, material, and packaging made in the USA
- Third Generation
NOTE: Umbrella Corporation only ships firearms and firearm receivers to FFL dealers. Customers may purchase from the website and have their dealer of choice email a copy of their license directly to FFL@ucwrg.com with the customer's name in the subject line (as a matter of policy we DO NOT accept faxed FFLs). When you create your account or check-out, please enter your contact information/shipping address and not your dealer's. We will only ship your lower to the address of your chosen FFL. Any associated transfer fees assessed by the local dealer are the responsibility of the buyer and not UCWRG. Know the laws of your state or locale: Umbrella will not ship lower receivers to DC, NY, or to restricted cities in CA, IL, MA, or MD. Please contact us directly if you have questions or require clarification.
We do not send out emails to tell you that we have received your dealer’s FFL. That would require hundreds of additional emails on top of those already going out. You will know that we have your dealer’s license when you get the tracking info for your lower receiver. Likewise, if we have an issue or don’t have a FFL from your dealer, we will contact you when we get to that point. And if your dealer is one of those that require a phone call, our license first, or some other such nonsense before they will send us their FFL, find another dealer. We simply don’t have time to play these games with amateur license holders.
Link to our archived newsletter regarding these receivers and our pricing is here